More restaurants continue to re-open for delivery and curbside pickup at Miromar Outlets in Estero. Go Greek Restaurant and Wasabi Japanese Steak House & Sushi Lounge are now offering menu options to go. La Bamba Mexican Restaurant will offer pickup beginning Tuesday, April 28 – just in time for Cinco de Mayo.
“We now have 11 dining options at Miromar Outlets and University Village Shops & Dining,” said Jeff Staner, general manager for both shopping centers. “Many have been able to re-open because of the demand from their loyal customers and other Southwest Florida residents looking for alternatives to cooking at home. On behalf of the restaurant owners, we’re all very grateful for those who are supporting our restaurants.”
Go Greek, one of Miromar Outlets’ newest restaurants, offers authentic Greek cooking, including pitas, souvlaki, falafels, dinner platters and a local favorite – baklava cheesecake. It is offering pickup only daily from 4 to 8:30 p.m. Call 239-301-4166 for menu options.
Wasabi, open daily from noon to 9 p.m., is offering an all-day dinner menu for pickup and delivery through Uber Eats and DoorDash. Call 239-949-9886.
Beginning Tuesday, La Bamba is offering family meals, bottle service margaritas, mojitos and sangrias for pickup. Specials will also be featured throughout May. The restaurant is open Tuesday through Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
From meal deals and family dinners, to-go happy hours and growlers, restaurants at Miromar Outlets and University Village – the majority which are locally owned – offer a variety of cuisine styles and options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Miromar Outlets is located on Corkscrew Road at I-75 exit 123. University Village is half a mile north of Miromar Outlets at Ben Hill Griffin and Estero parkways. Many of the restaurants are also offering contactless local delivery through popular apps like DoorDash, Uber Eats, BiteSquad, Grubhub and Postmates.
Also open at Miromar Outlets:
· Ford’s Garage offers family meals for four and individual menu items plus appetizers, sides, salads and desserts. Kids meals are free every Tuesday – one per parent. 239-495-3673
· Naples Flatbread, known for comfort food with a twist, offers 20% off all online orders plus meal deals, daily takeout happy hour from 3 to 9 p.m., daily specials and bulk groceries. 239-495-3528
Restaurants open at University Village Shops & Dining:
· Mellow Mushroom offers regular menu selections plus pizza, wings and salad packages for families and beverages by the gallon. 239-599-2616
· Poke Fusion features an array of protein bowls including seven signature dishes, plus sides and beverages. 239-362-2579
· Skillets has created eight full breakfast and lunch combinations for $8 each. The restaurant is also offering home-style breakfast and lunch. 239-471-0553
· Slicers Hoagies offers a full menu of meat-filled hoagies and sandwiches, plus salads, sides, pickles and chips. 239-599-2604
· Smoothie King handcrafts smoothies for slimming, wellness, fitness, break time and children, including protein-packed selections. 239-800-4903
· Thai Udon, offering traditional and modern Japanese and Thai dishes plus sushi and maki rolls. 239-673-6868
Call or visit each restaurants’ websites for menu options, hours of operation and online ordering. For more information about Miromar Outlets visit MiromarOutlets.com; for University Village Shops & Dining, visit UniversityVillagefl.com.
Miromar Outlets and University Village Shops were created by Miromar Development, Southwest Florida’s leading commercial and residential developer of exceptional award-winning residential and retail opportunities for more than 20 years.