THIS FEST HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
Galeana Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram presents the Southern Fried Swamp Jam Festival at Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee on Saturday, Jan. 8, 2022, starting at 11 a.m.
The free festival will feature six full-length, outdoor concerts with additional entertainment in the Zig Zag Lounge, as well as a truck and bike show, a large vendor section and a variety of food trucks.
The lineup for the Swamp Jam Festival includes:
- 38 Special: After more than three decades together, 38 Special continue to bring their signature blast of Southern Rock to over 100 cities a year. At each and every show, thousands of audience members are amazed by the explosive power of the band’s performance. Their many Gold and Platinum album awards stand in testament to the endurance of a legendary powerhouse. With sales in excess of 20 million, most associate the band with their arena-rock pop smashes “Hold On Loosely,” “Rockin’ Into the Night,” “Caught Up in You,” “Fantasy Girl,” “If I’d Been the One,” “Back Where You Belong,” “Chain Lightnin’,” “Second Chance,” and more – timeless hits that remain a staple on radio and immediately recognizable from the first opening chord.
- Molly Hatchet: In the early 1970s, a new form of music was emerging in the South: a mixture of blues, country, gospel and English-invasion rock and roll was to be christened “Southern Rock.” The music was filled with style and emotion and with bands in the forefront such as the Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd and a band from Jacksonville, Fla. called Molly Hatchet, named after a famous 17th-century axe murderess “hatchet molly” who would behead her lovers with the hand tool Lizzy Borden made famous.
- The Fabulous Thunderbirds: For over 30 years, The Fabulous Thunderbirds have been the quintessential American band. The group’s distinctive and powerful sound, influenced by a diversity of musical styles, manifested itself into a unique hybrid via such barnburners as “Tuff Enuff” and “Wrap It Up.” Co-founder Kim Wilson, the sole original member, still spearheads the group as it evolves into its newest incarnation.
- Banditos: Originally from Birmingham, AL, Banditos is a group – more like a gang, actually – of five thirty-somethings, nowadays operating out of Nashville, close to, and simultaneously very far away from, the gleaming towers and industry hustle of Lower Broad and Music Row.
From backwoods bluegrass, to slinky nods to Muscle Shoals soul and unexpected bits of doo-wop sweetness, the Banditos recall many, but sound like no one but themselves.
- Chasing Dallas: Chasing Dallas is a vocally-based country band that is as versatile as they come. From Contemporary New Country to Old School Classics, The Chasing Dallas Band has it covered. Within the band, there is also a group of talented writers.
- Jack Michael Band: Jack Michael is an original artist from Punta Gorda, Fla. At the age of 12, Jack Michael began writing his journey into the music industry. Born Feb. 14, 1996, Jack Michael is an Indy artist featuring original music as well as Country and Rock cover songs.
- Mike Imbasciani + His Bluezrockerz: Mike Imbasciani began performing professionally when he was 11 years old, and started his first band at the age of 15. He has worked with a number of great instructors and mentors through the years, focused on perfecting his songwriting and performance. Drawing inspiration from such performers as Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix, Mike and his band have performed to audiences across the Southeast.
- For more event information including truck and bike show registration, visit southernfriedswampjam.com or moreinparadise.com.